Our Terms and Conditions
Prachi Tour and Travels
Terms and Conditions:
- The terms and conditions are subjected to change without any prior notice.
- The timings mentioned are approximate and are subject to change because of various factors such as weather conditions, traffic, etc.
- If the customer is unable to reach for whatever reason, he/she is not eligible for any kind of refund.
- All the payments are to be made in INR (Indian National Rupee), either prepaid or post-paid.
- All the tickets produced by Prachi Tour and Travels should be safely present with the customer at the time of arrival, either a digital copy or a physical one.
- Partial payment of the package needs to be done seven days prior to the date of travel in order to lock your spot.
- A small percentage of the fee may be charged if any foreign currency or cards are used while making an online payment.
- Children above 3 years of age are likely to be charged for a full fare, and the parents with children below 3 years have a choice of full or half fare. In the case of half-fare, children are not provided seats.
- Tourists have to take care of their luggage in the vehicle and outside during the tour, and we do not take any responsibility for any customer's baggage.
- Tickets for the monuments are to be purchased by the tourists themselves.
- The company is not at fault for any kind of delay or inconvenience caused to the customers during the travel caused by unforeseen reasons like weather conditions, traffic jams, break down of the vehicle, air conditioner not working, VVIP movements, landslides, etc. which are not in the hands of the management. There will be no refund provided to the customers in such circumstances.
- If the vehicle does not reach the pickup point, the tourist is advised to wait for 20 minutes, and still, if the vehicle does not arrive, feel free to call our office at the number provided on the ticket.
- The management reserves the right to change the vehicle (Minivan/Bus/Car) designated for the trip, depending on the number of seats booked for the same.
- The checkout time in most hotels is 12 PM, and the arrangements for the stay are made after 12 PM; if the passengers arrive at the hotel prior to the checkout timings, they are provided with a temporary arrangement until the checkout time.
- The accommodation does not cover any special arrangements such as room heaters, food, snacks, laundry, etc. tourists will be charged extra by the hotel for availing of such services.
- If the customer does not avail of the facilities inclusive in the package, they are not provided with any kind of compensation from our end.
- In the case of triple-sharing of a double-bedded room, only a mattress will be provided to the customer.
- Refunds will be made through the original payment mode selected by the customer while booking; in case of cash-in-hand payments, the customers will be provided with the cheque in the name of the bearer of bookings.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
Payment policy as below: